Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Can Explain!!

Last weekend I took some more pictures of the kids holding the signs. It is funny how they can make sad faces and michievous grins really well, but once the camera is pointed at them all they can do is smile, unless of course I ask them to smile. Then they start looking at me like they are constipated.



We also took a family picture last weekend. It took me a while to balance everything out so the Christmas lights were glowing and we were visible. I think it was worth the effort. If you want to see the rest of the pictures you can click here.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Finally found your blog...I just recently became aware that you had one. Read it. Love it. Awesome pictures!!!!

rosanne said...

Ditto! Great pictures, Jeremy! Glad you're bloggin'! Can't wait to see what's next!:)